Monroe County Live
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discuss everything dealing with Monroe County, Illinois.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lunches in high school

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lee

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2007-02-23

Lunches in high school Empty
PostSubject: Lunches in high school   Lunches in high school Icon_minitimeFri Feb 23, 2007 9:51 pm

When you were in high school, what lunch do you usually eat? Do you buy your food in the cafeteria or do you pack your own lunch from your house?
Back to top Go down
telegraph.hill

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2007-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Lunches in high school   Lunches in high school Icon_minitimeSun Feb 25, 2007 7:18 am

Well, I used to be a bit of a fussy eater, so my Mom used to make me a packed lunch with stuff that I could eat.

But now I like more things, and I realise that the lunches available in the schools are quite good.
Back to top Go down
rendy

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Lunches in high school   Lunches in high school Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2007 4:24 am

My mom prepared packed lunches for us too. How's the cafeteria meals in your local high school? A lot of them hasn't gone the healthy route yet and I think it is still better for students nowadays to carry pack lunches.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bloggersreview.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lunches in high school   Lunches in high school Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lunches in high school
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monroe County Live :: Entertainment - Culture :: Food - Our Favorite!-
Jump to: