Monroe County Live
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discuss everything dealing with Monroe County, Illinois.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

This year's American Idol

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lee

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2007-02-23

This year's American Idol Empty
PostSubject: This year's American Idol   This year's American Idol Icon_minitimeFri Feb 23, 2007 10:01 pm

What do you think of this year's American Idol? Is the show better than the previous seasons or are they still the same?

I think they're pretty much the same.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2007-02-17

PostSubject: Re: This year's American Idol   This year's American Idol Icon_minitimeFri Feb 23, 2007 10:58 pm

Well, I always think that at first...until the first voting show. I will admit, I'm a pretty big American Idol fan (not one of those psycho fans though!) and after last nights show, Lakisha Jones truly is on a whole different level (talent wise) compared to the other contestants.

Honestly, I didn't see any of the others come close to her singing abilities.

We'll see if she can hold up under the pressure.
Back to top Go down
https://monroecountylive.editboard.com
Lee

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2007-02-23

PostSubject: Re: This year's American Idol   This year's American Idol Icon_minitimeSat Feb 24, 2007 2:25 pm

How about the audition part? Did you like it?

My friend says there's not as many people who are wacky/crazy that auditioned this year than the previous years.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This year's American Idol   This year's American Idol Icon_minitimeSun Feb 25, 2007 5:43 pm

Yeah the auditions were fun in past seasons...but I'm not really into them as much anymore. Too many people that just want 15 seconds of fame....

My fav part of the season is when it gets down to 8 or less contestants...then it really is a contest, ya know?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This year's American Idol   This year's American Idol Icon_minitimeWed Feb 28, 2007 6:03 pm

I'll tell you what....the girls this year are on a whole different level then the guys.

Anyone else going to watch girls perform tonight?
Back to top Go down
rendy

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-02-21

PostSubject: Re: This year's American Idol   This year's American Idol Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2007 4:06 am

Lee wrote:
How about the audition part? Did you like it?

My friend says there's not as many people who are wacky/crazy that auditioned this year than the previous years.

lol!

The audition part is what I like most about American Idol. I thought I was crazy but every time I watch the auditions, it reminds me that I'm just an ordinary and sane guy. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bloggersreview.blogspot.com
Sparky309

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-03-09

PostSubject: Re: This year's American Idol   This year's American Idol Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2007 8:21 am

THANK THE MAKER!!!! Sanjaya is HISTORY!! Too bad that he will be on tour with the top 10. What a HORRIBLE "singer". Howard Stern tried to get him to the finals but he was shot down by his own people I think.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This year's American Idol   This year's American Idol Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This year's American Idol
Page 1 of 1