Monroe County Live
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discuss everything dealing with Monroe County, Illinois.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Videogame movie

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lee

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2007-02-23

Videogame movie Empty
PostSubject: Videogame movie   Videogame movie Icon_minitimeFri Feb 23, 2007 10:08 pm

What is your favorite videogame movie?

Mine used to be Mortal Kombat 1 but now, it is Resident Evil (the second movie). I was really impressed with that movie.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2007-02-17

Videogame movie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Videogame movie   Videogame movie Icon_minitimeFri Feb 23, 2007 10:55 pm

haha, yeah I'm a pretty big fan of the Resident Evil movies....they're pretty good.

Give it another 10 years, and half the movies that come out will be based on video games lol
Back to top Go down
https://monroecountylive.editboard.com
Lee

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2007-02-23

Videogame movie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Videogame movie   Videogame movie Icon_minitimeSat Feb 24, 2007 2:27 pm

Admin wrote:
haha, yeah I'm a pretty big fan of the Resident Evil movies....they're pretty good.

Give it another 10 years, and half the movies that come out will be based on video games lol

Yeah, and the other half of that will be based on super-hero characters (Spiderman, Superman, Batman, Fantastic Four, etc), Laughing

Those two categories (videogame and superheroes) are very entertaining though.
Back to top Go down
Erehwon71

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-03-09

Videogame movie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Videogame movie   Videogame movie Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2007 1:44 pm

Some insight from up north...

Super Mario Bros. Who can go wrong with Bob Hoskins, John Leguizamo, and Dennis Hopper all in the same movie?

Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within was artistically very beautiful, but poor plot-wise.

Silent Hill was really bad, an insult to the awesome game series.

The first Tomb Raider was very well done, but the second was a normal badly-done sequel.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idontlikeyouinthatway.com
Sponsored content

Videogame movie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Videogame movie   Videogame movie Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Videogame movie
Page 1 of 1