Monroe County Live
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discuss everything dealing with Monroe County, Illinois.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fantasy Sports

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lee

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2007-02-23

Fantasy Sports Empty
PostSubject: Fantasy Sports   Fantasy Sports Icon_minitimeFri Feb 23, 2007 10:10 pm

Do you play fantasy sports in the internet?

I played Fantasy football this year and I was in a very good group/league so I didn't do very well in the standings.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2007-02-17

Fantasy Sports Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Sports   Fantasy Sports Icon_minitimeFri Feb 23, 2007 11:01 pm

I was actually into Fantasy Golf a few years back...got really involved with it.

Haven't really done it since then, although I usually run the NCAA basketball tournaments at work.

There is a pretty cool site online that will manage the whole thing for you.

I'm really looking forward to March Madness already!!!
Back to top Go down
https://monroecountylive.editboard.com
Lee

Fantasy Sports Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Sports   Fantasy Sports Icon_minitimeSat Feb 24, 2007 2:23 pm

Admin wrote:
I was actually into Fantasy Golf a few years back...got really involved with it.

Haven't really done it since then, although I usually run the NCAA basketball tournaments at work.

There is a pretty cool site online that will manage the whole thing for you.

I'm really looking forward to March Madness already!!!

I've heard about the NCAA basketball fantasy tournaments. It's one of those "If you pick all the winners correctly, you win $1,000,000" right?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Fantasy Sports Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Sports   Fantasy Sports Icon_minitimeSat Feb 24, 2007 2:34 pm

Yeah, and I came surprisingly close last year...for the first time ever.

Needless to say, I did well enough to win the office pool! I hope I can pull it off again this year!!
Back to top Go down
Lee

Fantasy Sports Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Sports   Fantasy Sports Icon_minitimeSat Feb 24, 2007 2:43 pm

Admin wrote:
Yeah, and I came surprisingly close last year...for the first time ever.

Needless to say, I did well enough to win the office pool! I hope I can pull it off again this year!!

Oooh, an office pool. I think it would be quite exciting to play these type of games with your co-workers. I haven't had this situation before though but a friend of mine has an office pool to but for NFL instead of NCAA basketball.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Fantasy Sports Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Sports   Fantasy Sports Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2007 5:31 pm

Yeah we have a pretty competitive office...so when it gets close to the end, trash talking reigns supreme.
Back to top Go down
Sparky309

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-03-09

Fantasy Sports Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Sports   Fantasy Sports Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2007 9:00 am

My family and a few friends have a Fantasy NASCAR leauge that yahoo hosts. It is alot of fun. But this is the only fantasy sport that I enjoy since we go to at least one race a year.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fantasy Sports Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Sports   Fantasy Sports Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fantasy Sports
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monroe County Live :: Sports :: General Sports Talk-
Jump to: